Johanna (*37*) Wiki
Johanna (*37*) Biography
Who is Johanna (*37*)?
A girl has been arrested after allegedly dashing away from the scene of a deadly Long Island crash in which two males had been killed whereas working in a parked pickup truck.
Johanna Iovino, 30, appeared in courtroom on Sunday charged with two counts of leaving the scene of an accident inflicting loss of life, based on Suffolk County Police.
She was carrying attractive leggings and a black T-shirt with the phrases “Keep Calm, I Matter”.
The accident occurred at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in Holzville.
Robert Kehlenbeck, 46, and Ryan Walker, 37, of Selden had been repairing a 1989 F-150 pickup that was parked exterior Walker’s house on Holtsville Express Drive South when police stated they had been hit by a car.
The car then fled east on Express Drive South. Express Drive South is a two-lane frontage street off the Long Island Expressway close to Ocean Drive.
Robert Kehlenbeck, 46, of Selden, and Ryan Walker, 37, had been repairing a 1989 F-150 pickup when they had been hit in entrance of Walker’s house on Holtsville Express Drive South.
The car that struck the two males then fled east on Express Drive South.
Kronbeck and Walker had been rushed to Stony Brook University Hospital, the place Walker was pronounced dead. Kronbeck was pronounced dead Saturday morning, police stated.
Walker, who has a 13-year-old son who lives together with his dad and mom, was distracted and unable to talk to reporters, NBC4 reported.
“They were shocked, they didn’t want to talk to anyone, they just wanted answers,” Kim Miller, who was inside the home on the time of the accident, instructed NBC.
“We noticed Robert in entrance of the truck and we did not see Ryan proper away. The driver fled the scene and police wished to search out him.
Johanna Iovino Fast and Facts
- Johanna Iovino, 30, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arraigned on Sunday on two counts of leaving the scene of the accident inflicting loss of life.
- Iovino was arrested Saturday after allegedly fleeing the scene of a deadly Long Island hit-and-run Wednesday that killed two males
- Robert Kehlenbeck, 46, and Ryan Walker, 37, of Selden, had been shot whereas working in a 1989 F-150 pickup truck on Express Drive South
- Iovino allegedly fled the scene and was not detained till Saturday
- Walker was pronounced dead on Wednesday and Karen Baker died on Saturday