Vincent Petrus Anna Sebastian Jensen (born 15 June 1994) is a Dutch footballer who plays for Royal Antwerp and the Netherlands national team.
|full name||Vincent Petrus Anna Sebastian Jensen|
|Profession||professional football player|
|date of birth||15th June 1994|
|place of birth||hesch|
|age||28 (as of 2022)|
|father’s name||under review|
|mother’s name||Annemarie Verstappen|
|brothers and sisters||Brother: Jane|
|marital status||Married (from 2022)|
|height (approximately)||6 feet 0 inches or 1.83 m|
|Weight (approximately)||88 kg or 194 lbs.|
|net worth (approximately)||9 million euros|
Vincent Jensen Biography
Vincent Jensen Born on June 15, 1994 in Heesch, The Netherlands. As a result, he is now 28 years old. Additionally, Jensen grew up with his brother Jan, who died of leukemia when Vincent was six years old. Jason was born under the sign of Gemini, which means he is smart, flexible, and outgoing. There will never be a boring moment when Gemini is around. Jensen also appears to be of Dutch nationality.
Vincent also enjoys playing football regularly with his good friends and started his career with the youth team SV TOP before being signed by the local professional club TOP.
He was also born Annemarie Verstappen, a former world swimming champion and Dutch female athlete of the year. However, little information is available about his father, which will be updated soon.
Vincent Jensen Age, Height, Weight
Vincent Jensen 6 feet tall. He weighs about 88 kg (194 lb). He has dark brown hair and black eyes. His shoes are a size 4 and his clothes are a size 8.
- On July 1, 2013, Janssen joined Eerste Divisie club Almere City on a free transfer after his release from Feyenoord. However, the Dutch striker made his club debut on 3 August 2013 in a friendly.
- In 74 games for Almere City, Janssen scored 32 goals and provided 12 assists.
- Looking ahead, Janssen signed a contract with Eredivisie club AZ Alkmaar on 1 July 2015 for a contract value of €500,000 until 2019. On 30 July 2015, he scored his first official goal for the team in their Europa League qualifier against Istanbul Basaksehir.
- However, Vincent’s first hat-trick for the club came in a 4-2 win over his former club Feyenoord. On April 16, 2016, he also scored 4 goals in a 5v5 match.
- In 2016, he also won the Johan Cruyff Award for “Talent of the Year” in the Netherlands.
Sidney Crosby Leutner, Kathy’s Wife Unknown Facts, Height, Salary & Net Worth >>
- Janssen played 49 times for the club, scoring 32 goals and 7 assists.
- As a result, he became the top scorer in the Eredivisie and the youngest player to score more than 25 goals in the Eredivisie after Ronaldo Nazario.
- Janssen was hired by Premier League team Tottenham Hotspur on July 12, 2016 for a four-year deal worth around 20 million euros. As a result of the deal, Vincent became the most expensive player in Alkmaar’s history.
- In addition, the Dutch striker made his Premier League debut on August 13, replacing Eric Dier against Everton. However, he did make the starting lineup against Crystal Palace the following week, playing 90 minutes as a striker.
- Moving on, on September 8, 2017 Janssen was loaned to Super League side Fenerbahce for a season until June 30, 2018.
- Janssen also scored his first goal on his Turkey debut in a 4-1 win over Alanyaspoel. However, he was injured against Bursaspor in early December and was forced to miss several months.
- Janssen also returned to Tottenham when his loan spell expired in the summer of 2018.
- Jensen scored 5 goals and provided 4 assists in 18 games for the club.
- Looking ahead, on July 23, 2019, Janssen agreed to a permanent contract with La Liga MX club Monterrey estimated to be worth 9 million euros.
- In addition, on August 17, Vincent came off the bench in the 2-0 win over Toluca. A week later, he scored his first goal in Mexican football against Santos Laguna.
- On November 5, he scored his first hat-trick for the team against Chiapas in the Copa MX group stage.
- Additionally, the Dutch striker showed his value to the club by helping the team beat Team USA in the 2019 Apertura final. Janssen, who came off the bench in the second game, scored a penalty to help Monterrey win their first league title since 2010.
- Vincent Janssen has previously represented the Netherlands in the Under-15, Under-16, Under-18, Under-20 and Under-21 Championships.
- Janssen, on the other hand, was called up to the Netherlands national team for the first time in March 2016 for friendlies against France and England. On March 25, 2016, he made his senior team debut.
- Additionally, Janssen scored his first international goal in a 2-1 win over England on 29 March 2016, and he also assisted.
Vincent Jensen Net Worth
England’s move may not be financially successful, but it is definitely financially lucrative. His net worth is currently estimated at around €10m (£9m). Their market value plummeted. He hasn’t made any good impressions over the years. As a result, its market value has grown to around €5m (£4.5m).
According to Forbes, IMDb and other internet sources, famous football player Vincent Janssen has a net worth of $1-5 million at the age of 25. As a professional football player, he makes money. He is originally from the Netherlands.
Vincent Jensen wife, marriage, children
Vincent Jensen is currently married. He has just married his lovely bride Thalia. However, the couple will marry on June 4, 2022 in Santa Barbara, California.
Vincent had dated Rachel Reenders in 2016, but the relationship ended.
The Dutch striker recently posted pictures of their wedding on Instagram. Also, Vincent doesn’t have kids yet, but he’ll be in the news soon. In terms of sexual orientation, Vincent Jensen is heterosexual.
Awards and Achievements
- Liga MX: Apertura 2019
- Mexican Cup: 2019/20
- CONCACAF Champions League: 2021
- Eredivisie top scorer: 2015/16
- Johan Cruyff Trophy: 2015/16
- Copa MX top scorer: 2019/20
- He joined Tottenham in 2016, making 35 appearances in his first season.
- Former international swimmer Annemarie Verstappen is his mother.
- While playing for Dutch team AZ, he won the Johann Kloof Trophy for Dutch Footballer of the Year 2016. That season, he was the top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie.
- His style of play has been likened to former Dutch football superstar Ruud van Nistelrooy.