Tokata Iron Eyes Biography: 13 Things About Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Member, #Tokata #Iron #Eyes #biography #Standing #Rock #Sioux #tribe #member Welcome to 50 Mind BlogHere is our latest breaking news and trending broadcast for you today: :
Ten Directions Iron Eyes Activist, singer, songwriter and member of the Standing Stone Sioux Tribe. Here are 13 more things about her:
- her father Chase Iron Eyes Activist, lawyer and politician.her mother Dr. Sara Jumping Eagle is an environmental activist and pediatrician.
- She grew up in Standing Rock Reserve, North Dakota, USA.
- she participated Bard College at Simon Rock in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, USA.
- She started her environmental campaign in 2013 by testifying against a uranium mine in Montenegro.
- In 2016, she and her fellow tribal youths launched the Respect Our Water campaign after Energy Transfer Partners announced they had won permission to build the Dakota Water Pipeline through the Missouri River on her tribe’s sacred site and its only source of water.In the same year, she met Ezra Miller.
- In 2017, she flew to London, England, to visit Miller on the set of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- In September 2019, she met her fellow activist Greta Thunberg.
- In October 2019, she and Thunberg hosted a series of rallies on climate change and the proposed Keystone XL pipeline system.
- In January 2020, she appeared on Disney+ as “The Thrilling Tokata” in an episode of Marvel’s Heroes Project.
- In May 2020, she was named Ms. Foundationof Visionary Women of 2020, she received the Peggy C. Charren Free to Be You and Me Award.
- In 2021, she dropped out to follow Miller.
- On June 8, 2022, due to Miller’s use of violence, intimidation, threats of violence, fear, paranoia, delusions and drugs, including marijuana and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), her parents filed legal documents requesting The judge issued court protection against Miller on her behalf) to control her. She denied her parents’ allegations and said she was mentally stable.
- She was 18 when her parents filed legal documents on June 8, 2022, asking a judge to issue court protection against Miller.
Watch the full V1deo