#TikTok #star #Cooper #Noriega #died #accidental #drug #overdose
TikTok star Cooper Noriega dies of accidental drug overdose
Page Six confirmed that TikTok star Cooper Noriega died of an accidental drug overdose.
Noriega died from a combination of fentanyl, alprazolam, commonly known as Xanax, and lorazepam, a sedative, according to the Los Angeles County medical examiner. The report also noted “recent use of clonazepam (Klonopin)” as another “significant” condition.
The manner of his death is considered accidental.
Noriega was found dead in the parking lot of a Los Angeles shopping center in June. He was 19 years old.
The social media star has been honest with his followers about his history with drugs since he was nine.
“I mean we’re talking about Xanax, Aderall, marijuana, nicotine,” Norie told podcast host Dave Portnoy, who replied, “Nine [years old]It’s crazy. I didn’t even know I was playing GI Joe when I was 9 years old.
After his untimely death, Noriega’s family thanked his fans for their support.
“Hi everyone. On behalf of our family we would like to thank you all for the kind words about our little cage” – Parker Noriega, 24 wrote in the message It was posted on her brother’s Instagram page at the time.
“His passing is an absolute tragedy for our family and loved ones. We pray that we can all continue his legacy as a community.”
Parker ended her message by telling Cooper’s followers that she loved “every one of them.”
“Please feel free to reach out to us as we love to feel supported,” she added. “I bless you all…with love, his sister.”
Cooper’s mother, Treva Noriega, expressed hope that her late son “finally experiences joy and happiness in its purest form.”
“See you someday my little boy… your mom,” she wrote.