Ramos is a model and professional football player from Spain. He was born into a Roman Catholic family in Camas, Spain on March 30, 1986. Sergio Ramos Garcia is his full name. Garcia is from the maternal line, while Ramos is from the paternal line. Ramos is a defender for the Spanish national team, although he also plays for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain.
|real name||Sergio Ramos Garcia|
|place of birth||Camas, Spain|
|date of birth||March 30, 1986|
|net worth||$80 million|
|Country of Citizenship||Spanish|
|children||Marco Ramos Rubio, Sergio Ramos Rubio|
|parents||Jose Maria Ramos, Paki Ramos|
|brothers and sisters||Rene Ramos, Miriam Ramos|
Sergio Ramos Biography
Ramos was born on March 30, 1986, into a Roman Catholic family in Camas, Spain. Sergio Ramos Garcia is his full name and Ramos is his nickname. His father was Jose Maria Ramos and his mother was a housewife named Paqua Ramos. Ramos’ nationality by birth is Spanish. He was born into a Roman Catholic family. His belief is Roman Catholic. His zodiac sign is Aries. Following the Daily Food Adulteration List, he became a non-vegetarian. His Real Madrid jersey number is 4 and his national team jersey number is 15.
Ramos is the second son of his parents, and his older brother Rene Ramos and older sister Miriam Ramos helped him achieve his goals. Ramos’ older brother, Rene Ramos, had a major influence on Ramos’ football career.
Sergio Ramos Height, Weight, Body Measurements
His height is about 1.83 m. (6 ft 0 in). He weighs around 80kg, has a bust of 42 inches, a waist of 32 inches and a bicep of 14 inches. The eyes are dark brown and the hair is light brown. He is working hard to achieve his goal. That’s why, at 37, he still plays with passion. He’s really committed to achieving great things.
- Sergio Ramos made his club football debut in 2004. He played in 42 games and contributed to the team’s UEFA Cup qualification. The following year, he was selected by Real Madrid as a central defender, scoring nearly 20 goals in his rookie season.
- In the 2009-10 season, Ramos was selected as one of the four captains of Real Madrid. He played in 33 league games and scored a total of 4 goals. In 2014, he played the full 90 minutes against Sevilla, helping them win their first trophy of the season, the UEFA Super Cup. Ramos won the Ballon d’Or and was named Tournament Player of the 2014 FIFA Club World Cup.
- In 2015, he signed a five-year contract with Real Madrid and was appointed full-time head of the team. He led the team to a 10-2 victory over Vallecano, the club’s highest score in La Liga in 55 years. His club won the Champions League final in 2016 and he was captained to his first European trophy.
- In February 2017, Ramos made his 500th appearance for Real Madrid against Osasuna. Real Madrid won their 33rd La Liga title in the same season, Ramos’ fourth as captain.
- Ramos made his official debut for the Spanish national team at the U19 European Cup in 2004. He played in most of the competitions and helped his team win the U19 European Championship. He made his national team debut at the age of 18, making him the youngest player in the past 55 years. Ramos scored his first international goal in the 2006 World Cup qualifier against San Marino.
- He was a regular member of the national team during UEFA Euro 2008 qualifiers. Ramos was later selected for Spain’s 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, where he finished third. In the 2010 game against South Korea, he became the first captain of the national team. Ramos won the event’s Castrol Performance Index with a score of 9.79 as Spain beat the Netherlands in the 2010 FIFA World Cup final.
Sergio Ramos net worth
His net worth is estimated to be over $80 million. He earns more than $200 million per game and costs an average of $800 million per game to play. However, his monthly salary is almost $7.5 million, and his annual income is around $10.5 million.
Although most of his income comes from his football career, he is associated with a number of commercial sponsors including Nike, Hugo Boss, Pepsi and Gatorade. His starting salary is about $7.5 million. Every year, he makes nearly $3 million. He owns approximately $30 million in personal shares in a number of business entities.
Sergio Ramos According to photos from his most recent personal training session, a possible joining of the Japanese company Mizuno. Nike has been sponsoring Ramos through 2020. Since then, he has been wearing special black adidas Copa football boots.
property and car
He lives in a mansion in Madrid with his wife, Pilar Rubio, and owns two properties in Spain. He likes to drive expensive cars. Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Range Rover and many more vehicles are on his wish list.
Sergio Ramos wife, marriage, children
Pilar Rubio is the wife of Spanish defender Sergio Ramos. Sergio Ramos’ wife is a famous Spanish journalist and model. The two started dating in September 2012. Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio tied the knot in a grand wedding in Seville Cathedral.
Spain’s Sergio Ramos became a father for the fourth time last year when his wife Pilar Rubio gave birth to another boy. Sergio and Pilar now have four boys together.
Awards and Achievements
Sergio Ramos He has won multiple trophies during his illustrious career. He won the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2008 and 2012 UEFA European Championships, and was selected for the 2010 FIFA World Cup Dream Team and the 2012 UEFA Euro Cup.
He won the Luis Aragones Award in 2016 and was nominated for the EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year. Ramos has been named to the IFFHS Men’s World Team 3 times, ESM Team of the Year 4 times, UEFA Champions League Team of the Season 4 times, La Liga Defender of the Year 5 times, and many more accolades.
- Sergio Ramos made his comeback in a 2-1 win over Barcelona at Camp Nou on April 2, when he received his 21st red card and his fourth in the Clasico. Red card.
- Sergio Ramos scored again in the Champions League final against Atletico Madrid on May 28, 2016, giving Real Madrid the lead in the first half.
- Sergio Ramos celebrates a victory for club and country in a matador’s cape. Sergio Ramos is also a horse lover and has a stud farm in his Andalusian home dedicated to the production of Andalusian horses.