- Yellowing of the whites of your eyes or skin (jaundice), you may also experience itchy skin, darker urine, and lighter stools
- Loss of appetite or weight loss without trying
- feeling tired or lacking energy
- high temperature, or feeling hot or shaking
- nausea or vomiting
- diarrhea or constipation, or other changes in stool
- upper abdominal pain
- Symptoms of indigestion, such as feeling bloated.
The health service warns that sometimes there are no symptoms at all for this type of cancer, or the signs can be “hard to spot”.
The NHS added that while you may find yourself getting used to the symptoms, it is important to discuss any signs of change, worsening or feeling unwell with a healthcare professional.