Moussa Sissoko is a French professional football player who currently plays for the French club Nantes and the French national team. He acts as a box-to-box midfielder in midfield and can also play as a holding midfielder, attacking midfielder, right wing or right back.
|date of birth||August 16, 1989|
|place of birth||LeBron Meunier of France|
|age||32 years old|
|Country of Citizenship||French|
|high||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|body measurement||Not available|
|net worth||$24 million|
Musa Sissoko Biography
Moussa Sissoko Born August 16, 1989. His hometown is LeBron Meunier in France. He is of French nationality and of African descent. Also, based on his date of birth, his religion is Muslim and his zodiac sign is Leo. His mother is Malian and his father is Malian. The identities of his father and mother have been kept secret and not revealed. As we all know, his father was a construction worker and his mother was a housewife. He grew up with three younger sisters. He has been fascinated by football since he was a child.
Moussa Sissoko Age, Height, Weight
Moussa Sissoko 1.87m tall, or 6ft 1in. His weight is 90 kg. In addition, he has an athletic body. Musa’s eyes and hair are black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual. His various body measurements, such as bust, biceps and waist measurements, have not been released.
- He started his football career with homegrown junior golf equipment in the Ile-de-France region such as Esperance Aulnay and AS Pink Star 93.
- In 2003, he joined the Toulouse Youth League and began his membership. He has been a member of the Member Youth Academy for four years. Midway through the 2006-07 season, he signed his first professional contract, agreeing to a three-year deal with Toulouse until June 2010.
- The following summer, he was promoted to the senior group of members and received the No. 22 jersey. On 4 August 2007, he made his debut in a 3-1 loss to FC Valenciennes. On 11 August 2017, he made his first start for the membership with a stunning 1-0 victory over defending champions Lyon. On 1 September 2007, he scored his first professional goal for the club in a 2-0 win over Auxerre.
- On July 25, 2008, he renewed his contract with the club until 2012. So he started his 2008-09 season, mostly behind Casanova, but by December he was a regular in the starting 11. On 24 January 2009, he scored his first goal of the season in an 8-0 win over newly formed Alsace club FCE Schirrhein in the French Cup.
- On October 1, 2009, he scored the first Europa League goal of his career in a 2-2 draw with Bruges, Belgium in the Europa League group stage. In addition to his outstanding achievements, he remained a solid member of the team for the remainder of the season.
- On 22 September 2010, he scored his first goal of the season in a 2-1 loss to Boulogne-sur-Mer in Ligue 1. He scored twice in a 2-0 win over Monaco on 6 February 2011. In the 2010-11 season, he played 38 times for the club, scoring 6 goals and providing 2 assists in all competitions, helping Toulouse finish 9th in the league.
- Throughout the 2011-12 season, he played 37 times for the club, scoring 2 goals and providing 3 assists in all competitions, and Toulouse again finished 9th in the league.
- On 27 August 2021, he signed a two-year contract with Watford for £3m. He made his debut on 29 August 2021 in a 1-0 loss to his former member Tottenham Hotspur. On 23 February 2022, he scored his first intention to join in a 4-1 loss to Crystal Palace.
- He has represented France at all ages.
He represented France at U16, U17, U18, U19, U21 and Higher Diploma levels.
- On 4 January 2005, he won his France U16 group debut in a 3-0 win over Turkey in Manisa.
- His enjoyment in the French U17 group increased as France attempted to qualify for the 2006 UEFA European U17 Football Championship.
- On 2 November 2005, he made his debut for the French U17 team against England.
- Moussa Sissoko Is a midfielder who has played 90 minutes in 1 Trophee des Champions – Super Cup game this season.
- Moussa Sissoko averaged 0 assists in 90 minutes per game. See how they compare to other Trophee des Champions – Super Cup competitors.
- Moussa Sissoko has scored 0 goals in the league this season, ranking fifth in the top scorer list of Nantes.
Moussa Sissoko Net Worth
He is a very valuable footballer and his main source of wealth is his football career. In January 2013, he signed a six-and-a-half-year contract with Newcastle United for an undisclosed fee of around £1.5 million. In August 2016, he signed a five-year contract with Tottenham Hotspur for £30m. In August 2021, he signed a two-year deal with Watford for around £3m. Moussa Sissoko has an estimated net worth of €20 million as of 2022 and his current membership salary is £2.2 million per annum. Contracts, wages, bonuses and endorsements make up the bulk of his earnings. His market value is around 8 million euros. Due to his enormous wealth, he lived a luxurious life.
On 29 January 2013, he made his debut for the club. On 31 August 2016, he signed a five-year contract with Tottenham Hotspur for £30 million.
property and car
His Moroccan holiday property in Marrakech. In the summer, he will spend a lot of time here.
Mous Mous is one of several Premier League players driving a Range Rover. He likes this powerful car.
Moussa Sissoko girlfriend, dating
In his personal life, he was not married. His long-term relationship with Marylou Sidibe has been going on for a long time. Despite dating for so long, they are still not married. Although they don’t have much social media presence, they are very close to each other.
Awards and Achievements
Participants in the 2019 Tottenham Legends season.
- Sissoko’s mother was a housewife and his father was a construction worker when he was born.
- Sissoko dedicated the next three years to Esperance Orne, where he played football with passion and self-motivation, preparing him for better days ahead.
- Sissoko created a swing or lover with pretty French women (not related to Djibril Sidibe). The unmarried couple went to great lengths to stay out of the public eye.
- Sissoko has shown that a footballer’s life doesn’t entirely revolve around the game.
- This is shown in his fondness for interesting characters, especially DC and Marvel superheroes “Superman” and “Spiderman.”