Luke Benward is an American actor and musician, best known for his role as Bo in the Netflix film “Dumplin” (2018).
|famous name||Luke Benward|
|birth name||Luke Aaron Benward|
|country of birth||United States|
|place of birth||Franklin, Tennessee|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|Mother||Ken Darben Ward|
|brothers and sisters||2|
|sisters||Ella and Gracie|
|net worth||$2 million|
|high||6 feet. 2 inches (1.88 meters)|
|weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
Luke Benward Biography
Luke Benward Born May 12, 1995 in Franklin, Tennessee, USA. His name is Luke Aaron Benward. He is an American citizen. Benward comes from a family of mixed English, German and Scotch-Irish descent. Taurus is his zodiac sign. Luke Benward was raised by Kenda and Aaron Benward (father) in a wealthy family. His father was a musician, playing in the “Blue County” band, and his mother was an actress, model and show director. His grandfather, Jeoffrey Benward, was a contemporary Christian musician. Luke grew up with two sisters, Ella and Gracie.
Luke was born in a musical family and has been in the entertainment industry since childhood. Besides singing, he also developed an interest in acting and dancing.
Luke benward height and weight
He is 6ft 2in (1.88m) tall and weighs approximately 85kg (187lb). He has pale complexion, dark brown hair, and green eyes.
- Luke Benward started his career as a child actor in 2002 when he played David Morre in the film We Were Soldiers.
Ben Ward played Steven Dewberry in the 2005 comedy film Because of the Winn-Dixie.
- He rose to fame after starring in the Billy Forrester movie “How to Eat Fried Worms.” His performance was even nominated for a Young Artist Award.
- Benward played 14-year-old Charlie Tuttle and Ellen in “Minuteman” and “Dear John,” respectively.
- On January 5, 2009, at the age of 14, his debut album “Let Your Love Out” was released by iShine Music. He also briefly toured with the Christian music ensemble iShine Live.
- In 2012, Benward played Ryan Dean in the Disney Channel original film Girls vs. Monsters.
- In 2013, he had a recurring role as Beau Landry on the Disney Channel comedy “Good Luck Charlie.”
- Benward also played Dillon Sanders in the supernatural teen thriller Ravenswood (2013-2014).
- Benward played Will Cloud in the 2014 TV movie “Cloud 9”. In the same year, he starred in the TV series “The Goldbergs” and the film “Field of Lost Shoes”.
- Benward recurred as Lloy Danderson on the 2017 comedy series “Still the King.”
- He rose to fame after playing Bo Larson in the 2018 film “Dumplin.”
- Benward has also appeared in RL Stine’s The Haunting Hour, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Girl Meets World.
- In 2019, he played Buddy in the suspense film “Grand Island”.
Luke Benward Net Worth in 2023
Luke Benward His career as an actor and singer brought him a considerable fortune. After working in the industry for almost a decade, he has made a multi-million dollar fortune through various films and TV shows. His annual income is $242,424 and his current net worth is estimated to be over $2 million.
luke benward wife marriage
Luke Benward Now believed to be dating Ariel Winter. Winter is also an actor, best known for his role on “Modern Family.” In April 2020, Ariel and Luke were arrested together outside of Los Angeles as part of their ongoing COVID-19 quarantine.
He was once married to American actress Olivia Holt. Holt and Benward first met in 2012 on the set of the Disney Channel movie Girls vs. Monsters. They divorced in 2014 after a two-year relationship. He was also involved with Inda Wensum and British actress George Henley. He is said to have dated models Dove Cameron and Ryan Newman. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.