Lucas Digne Is a French professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Aston Villa and the French national team as a left-back. Digne started his career at Lille before moving to Paris Saint-Germain in 2013. He joined Barcelona in July 2016 after a season on loan at Roma.
|first name in french||not any|
|Nick name||not any|
|date of birth||July 20, 1993|
|age in 2022||29|
|place of birth||Mox|
|Country of Citizenship||French|
|net worth||$126 million|
Lucas Digne Biography
Luca Digne Born on July 20, 1993 in Meaux, France. His parents raised Digne in his hometown of Meaux, France. Cancer is his zodiac sign.
Lucas Digne’s personal life is as fascinating as his professional life. Digne is a happily married man with a lovely wife named Tiziri Digne. His wife is a professional community manager. The doe is currently living a happy life, avoiding gossip and strife.
Lucas Digne Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Lucas A 26 year old boy. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 77 kilograms. Because Lucas likes to keep his life a secret, there is very little information about his appearance.
- On 27 July 2010, Digne completed his development at Lille, receiving his first three-year professional contract. Before the 2011-12 season, Digne was promoted to the first team and handed over the No. 3 jersey. On 26 October 2011, he made his professional debut, beating Sedan 6-1 in the last 16 rounds of the Coupe de la Ligue. Digne’s contract was extended to January 2012 and then renewed until January 2016. On January 28, he made his Ligue 1 debut at the Nord Metropolitano.
- Digne signs a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain  July 17, 2013, price unknown, about 15 million euros. Paris Saint-Germain have won the league and the League Cup this season, despite Digne being the substitute for Brazil veteran Maxwell. On 3 August 2015, he was an unused substitute when Gabon beat Bordeaux 2-1 to win the 2013 trophy. Roma signed Digne on a season-long loan from Paris Saint-Germain for 2.5 million euros, with an option to move permanently at the end of the season. Five days later, he made his debut, playing the full game in a 2-1 victory over title-holders Juventus at the Stadio Olimpico.
- On July 13, 2016, Digne signed a five-year contract with the Spanish La Liga team Barcelona. The initial investment is €16.5m (£13.8m), with the potential to increase to €20.5m (£17.1m) depending on individual and team success. Digne made his Barcelona debut on 14 August 2016.
- On 25 October 2020, Digne was sent off for a foul on Kyle Walker-Peters in the 2-0 loss at Southampton. Referee Kevin Friend deemed it a “serious foul” and handed him a three-match ban, but following an appeal, the ban was reduced to one.
- Digne is a young international from France who has played at U16, U17 and U18 levels. In 2013, he played in every match where France won the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey.
- Digne played for France’s under-20 national team at the 2013 World Cup and made his national team debut in March 2014.
He has represented France at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Euro 2016 (where his country reached the final) and Euro 2020.
Lucas Digne Net Worth
Lucas Digne Net worth is $126 million, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb and other web sources. He has 26 years. He makes money as a professional football player. In 2022, the left-back has agreed to a six-year, $6.04 million-a-year contract with Aston Villa. We calculate that he makes $29,934.42 per day and $1,247.76 per hour.
In addition to football, he also earns a lot of money from endorsements for well-known brands such as Adidas.
property and car
He likes a luxurious lifestyle, which can be seen in his spending habits outside of Ligue 1, his unusual taste for home and residential apartments.
Perhaps the most interesting is his car collection, which includes Ferrari, Mercedes and Audi.
Lucas Digne Wife, Marriage, Children
Luca Digne Married fashion designer Tiziri Digne. The couple, who were both 16 when they first met, were inseparable and married in December 2014. Tziri is a fitness and fashion fanatic looking to pursue a career in journalism. In April 2019, she gave birth to their first child (son), leading the family into a new world.
Awards and Achievements
He won 12 trophies between Paris and Barcelona, despite inconsistent performances at each club. He joined Everton in August 2018 and made 113 appearances before moving to Aston Villa in January 2022.
Some of his achievements are:
- Ligue 1: 2013-14, 2014-15
- 2014-15 Coupe de France
- League Cup: 2013-14, 2014-15
- Championship Trophies: 2013, 2014, 2015
- FIFA U-20 World Cup: France U20: 2013
- Euro 2016 runner-up
- Lucas Digne is a French professional footballer who plays as a left-back for Spanish FC Barcelona and the French national team.
- Digne is a young France international who has played at U16, U17 and U18 levels.
- He appeared in every match as France won the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey in 2013.
- Lucas Digne has taken over from Leighton Baines at left-back, and given his current form, many football bookmakers in the UK believe he will be replaced soon.
- Lucas Digne discusses how Marco Silva persuaded him to leave Barcelona.