Jordan Marcel Gilbert Veretout Is a French professional football player, currently playing for the Serie A club Roma and the French national team. Veretout is a former France youth international who has played for the Under-18s, Under-19s, Under-20s and Under-21s.
|first name in french||Jordan Marcel Gilbert Veretout|
|Nick name||not any|
|date of birth||March 1, 1993|
|age in 2022||29|
|place of birth||Ancenis|
|Country of Citizenship||French|
|net worth||$21 million|
Jordan Veretout Biography
Jordan Wellerto Born March 1, 1993 in Ancenis, France. Veretout will be 27 years old in 2021 and was born in Ancenis, France. He currently lives in Ancenis, France, and works as Not Available. Jordan is of French nationality and his current diet is non-vegetarian.
He is a member of the Christian community and is proud of it. Jordan also worships all gods and goddesses and observes all festivals.
His pastime is acting. He enjoys acting in movies and TV shows.
Jordan Veretout Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Jordan Wellerto At 6’0″, he looks tall when he’s with his friends. Despite being a little taller than his friend, he managed to control his weight. He weighs about 68kg and he exercises regularly to keep it that way. He enjoys exercising every day and encourages others to do the same. According to Jordan Veretout, in order to stay healthy, you must exercise every day.
- Veretout made his first-team debut for Nantes on 13 May 2011 in a league game against Sedan. The following season, he made his debut in the team’s first game of the season, beating Reims 1-0 in overtime. Coupe de la Ligue. Veretout played 146 games for Nantes in five years.
- Veretout signed a five-year contract with Birmingham-based Premier League side Aston Villa on 31 July 2015 for an undisclosed sum believed to be around £7m. “I know Veretout is very valued in France,” manager Tim Sherwood said of the player. On 8 August, Villard made his debut in Aston Villa’s 1-0 win over Bournemouth.
- Veretout signed a four-year contract with Fiorentina on July 25, 2017, with an option for a fifth year. The amount paid to Aston Villa is believed to be 7 million euros.
- Veretout joined Roma on loan with a purchase option on 20 July 2019.
- Veretout joined permanently on July 1, 2020 at an initial cost of EUR 16 million, which may increase to EUR 18 million. He agreed to a four-year contract.
- Veretout scored his 10th Serie A goal of the 2020-21 season against AC Milan on 28 February 2021. Veretout became the first French midfielder to do so since Michel Platini, who played for Juventus in 1985-86.
- Veretout is a former France youth international who played for the team from the under-18s to the under-21s. Veretout won the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey when he was praised for his efforts with a midfield trio of Geoffrey Kondogbia and Paul Pogba. In the final, Veretout scored a penalty to help France win the title in a penalty shootout.
- He was selected for the French national team for the first time on 26 August 2021. On September 1, he made his international debut in the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Jordan Veretout Net Worth
Jordan Wellerto As a DM for AS Roma, earning £91,000 a week and £4,732,000 a year. His net worth is estimated at £21,122,400. Jordan Veretout was born in France and is 28 years old. His current deal expires on June 30, 2024.
Jordan Veretout Wife, Marriage, Children
He married Sabrina, a lovely woman. It’s hard for us to realize that Sabrina is a mother of two.
Awards and Achievements
- Nantes won the Ligue 2 in the 2012-13 season.
- France won the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2013.
- Veretout was a promising prospect three years ago, having represented France in the Under-21s. However, the transfer was devastating for both him and Villa.
- Veretout is proud of his country as a young lad. As mentioned, he is a former France youth international.
- Veretout made his professional debut at a young age in Nantes in 2011. He went on to play for the club for over 5 years, making 143 appearances and scoring 15 goals.
- Many Arsenal fans were unhappy with Ramsey’s departure, putting pressure on Emery to find a suitable replacement.