Antonis Jacobs Peter Johannes “Jasper” Cillessen is a Dutch professional football goalkeeper for the Dutch club NEC and the Dutch national team. Cillessen joined the NEC’s youth team in 2001 and made his professional debut in 2010 before signing for Ajax for €3 million a year later.
|full name||Jacobs Antonius Peter Cillessen|
|date of birth||April 22, 1989|
|place of birth||Nijmegen, The Netherlands|
|Nick name||Not applicable|
|Country of Citizenship||Dutch|
|age||33 years old|
|high||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|weight||83 kg (182.98 lb)|
|father’s name||Don Cillesson|
|mother’s name||Nellie Sileson|
|brothers and sisters||A brother, Thomas Cillessen|
|net worth||$1.5 million|
Jasper Cillesson Biography
The Dutchman was born on April 22, 1989 in Nijmegen, one of the oldest towns in the Netherlands. However, he is now 33 years old. The Dutch goalkeeper has great athleticism and great vision. Moving on, Jasper Cillessen’s zodiac sign is Taurus, which suggests that he is likely to be hard-working, tenacious, and dedicated.
The Taurus man, according to his zodiac sign, is determined and powerful. These people are short-tempered and not afraid to speak up. Jasper Cillessen appears to be of Dutch and white ancestry.
In addition, loving father Ton Cillessen and loving mother Nellie Cillessen welcome the Dutch to the world. However, he and his brother Thomas Cillessen grew up in Nijmegen.
Later, he became increasingly interested in goalkeeping, and when Jasper was six years old, his parents decided to enroll him in the De Trevors youth academy.
Jasper Cillessen Height, Weight, Body Measurements
The 33-year-old goalkeeper has a great physique. Jasper is 6’1″ (1.85 m) tall and weighs approximately 83 kg (182 lb). Cillessen’s hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown.
Cillessen’s physique measurements are 41 inches around the bust, 32 inches around the waist, and 12 inches around the biceps. It also means he exercises regularly.
- Jasper, like other athletes, got off to an early start. To start his club career, he joined the youth team of local club De Treffers.
- He has since been noticed by the NEC/FC Oss youth system in 2001, signed a professional contract with them in 2008 and started playing in the reserves.
- Thereafter, on August 28, 2010, he made his senior team debut when their first-choice goalkeeper, Gabor Babos, was sidelined through injury.
- As a result, he made his debut against Heerenveen and was selected as the man of the match at 2-2.
- Likewise, Jasper kept his goalie spot even when Babis returned.
- As a result, he renewed his contract with NEC for another two years, which was due to expire in 2014.
- Not to mention, he was named Gelderland Player of the Year in his first season of the 2010-11 season.
- Meanwhile, on August 27, 2011, NEC signed an agreement with Ajax to transfer Cillessen to the Amsterdam club for around 3 million euros.
- Jasper then signed a five-year deal with Ajax, which expires in 2016.
- After that, he made his debut for the club in the KNVB Cup second round match against Nordwick on 21 September 2011.
- Furthermore, the game ended in a 3-1 victory and he played well the whole game, only faltering in the 66th minute against Sijbren Bartleman.
- Cillessen made his league debut for the club on 23 October 2011 in the Eredivisie 2011-12 season.
- In the game, they played against Feyenoord. In the 66th minute, goalkeeper Vermeer was sent off, and Van der Weil came on as a substitute.
- Searson’s contribution to the game’s draw was significant (1-1). Cillessen maintained his pace and made a breakthrough in pre-season 2013, making his debut for Ajax in the Eredivisie.
- For example, the deal, which has an initial transfer fee of 13 million euros and an additional fee of 2 million euros, will replace outgoing Claudio Bravo.
- He made his La Liga debut against Alaves after three training seasons, when he effectively prevented five goals in a 2-1 loss.
- Later in his career, Cillesson was a key figure in the 2016-17 and 2017-18 Copa del Rey, starting 17 of the team’s 18 games.
- Barcelona won the following two Copa del Rey games, bringing the team to its fourth consecutive title since the 2014-15 season.
- His first international game was against Ukraine in October 2010. National team coach Cor Pot called him up to the Netherlands national under-21 national team for the 2011 European Under-21 Championship qualifying play-offs.
- Entering his senior year, he was initially selected for the 2010-11 Dutch national team’s friendlies against Uruguay and Brazil.
- He was later selected by manager Bert van Marwijk for the Netherlands’ friendly tour of South America.
- Bert van Marwijk was named one of nine uncapped players for the qualifiers on 7 May 2012.
- As a result, he was included in the 36-player reserve team for Euro 2012.
- Meanwhile, on June 7, 2013, he played for the Netherlands national team under coach Louis van Gaal.
- Eventually, after multiple call-ups, he appeared in a friendly against Indonesia, where he played in a 3-0 first-half win away at Holland.
Jasper Sealyson Net Worth
The Dutch goalkeeper is worth $1.5 million. Cillesson, on the other hand, is currently valued at 3 million euros, which has been declining since he left Barcelona.
The Dutch goalkeeper has signed a contract with La Liga side Valencia for around £4m a year until 2022.
As a result, goalkeepers are paid £77,000 a week. Meanwhile, his current deal will end on June 30, 2023. He has also promoted well-known companies such as Nike and ERA.
In addition to his athletic career, he has also been funded through endorsements for Nike and ERA products.
property and car
He lives in a nice house with his girlfriend.
He also owns a number of high-end cars, including a Mercedes E200, Audi and Range Rover.
jasper cileson girlfriend, dating
Jasper Cillerson Currently not married. However, he is in a long-term relationship with his lovely girlfriend Joan Crewster. His baby Joan graduated from Han University, and the couple met for the first time and fell in love.
Joan also worked as a physical education teacher at a secondary school before deciding to play football with OJC Rosmalen as an attacker.
Also, Jasper and Joan are a lovely couple who love to spend time together. Not only that, but she can be seen supporting his boyfriend Jasper throughout the game.
Awards and Achievements
- 2014 FIFA World Cup third place;
- 2018-19 UEFA Nations League Runner-up
- Gelderland Footballer of the Year 2011
- 2014 Gillette Player of the Year
- AFC Ajax Player of the Year 2015 and 2016
- Statistics | Jasper Cillesson
- In June 2013, Cillessen made his debut for the Netherlands national team under coach Louis van Gaal.
- Van Gaal told reporters he didn’t tell Cillesson that he planned to let him off so as not to disturb him if the game went into a penalty shootout.
- Cillesson was voted “Player of the Year” in his first game with an injury and has maintained his starting spot since.
- He was denied a high-five after the shootout despite being good throughout the game.