Is Sarah Cox sick? Find out in the article…! Sara Cox is considered one of the most recognizable voices on BBC Radio 2. In the field of mass communication, she is considered one of the famous journalists and presenters. So, let’s learn more about her.
Who is Sarah Cox?
|real name||Sarah Cox|
|husband’s name||Ben Cyzer (m. 2013), Jon Carter (m. 2001–2006)|
Sarah CoxAged 47, born 13 December 1974 in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
After completing her studies at Canon Slate School, Sarah decided to pursue a modeling career.
She landed her first TV role in 1996 after her appearance in Everyday’s OMD music video.
Sarah is known for her broadcasting career.
In 1991, she joined BBC Radio One There, she hosted with Emma Boughton and the Sunday Surgery Show with Dr. Mark Hamilton.
Is Sarah Cox sick?
As news of Sarah Cox’s illness kept popping up on the internet, all Sarah Cox’s followers were very concerned.There is a large number of Sara Cox followers who appear to be involved as journalists seems to be gone On her weekly episode of the BBC programme she hosts.
However, it was then decided that the BBC broadcaster, who was inquired, was simply spending her summer with her boyfriend and some of her other closest associates.
Sarah is currently in one of the best physical conditions she has ever experienced in her life. The reporter came across as quite busy and in good shape.
Sara can also be seen exposing her toned abdominal musculature in several of her latest photos. It looks like she is God’s favorite and he or she is enjoying the time of her life right now because of the circumstances they are in.
Sara Cox age, weight, eye and hair color, zodiac sign
|age||52 years old|
|high||5 feet 7 inches (approx.)|
|weight||56 kg (approx.)|
|eye color||dark brown|
• Sara is 5’7″
• Cox weighs 56 kg
• Her eyes are dark brown
• Sara has blonde hair
• Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius
• Her children are Lola Anne Carter, Renee Cyzer, Isaac Cyzer
Sarah Cox parents
|mother’s name||Jackie Cox|
|brothers and sisters||Robert Cox, Yvonne Cox|
|child’s name||Lola Anne Carter, Renee Setzer, Isaac Setzer|
Sara Cox’s father’s title is Len and her mother’s title is Jackie; each of her parents has the same title.
Sarah Cox relationship and other details
Sarah Cox is currently in a focused relationship, according to a number of sources. Her husband’s titles are Ben Cyzer (m. 2013), Jon Carter (m. 2001–2006).
Key Points About Sara Cox
• Sara Elizabeth Tobin was born in Bolton, Manchester, UK.
• Her parents live in the village of Little Lever near Bolton, better parts of Manchester where she grew up on her father’s farm
• Cox landed her first TV show position in 1996, showing the early “Lady Energy” show The Girlie Present on Channel 4
• She went on to appear on Channel 5’s leisure programme Unique and Channel 4’s music programme Born Sloppy
• On September 19, 1999, when she joined BBC Radio 1, she switched to radio.
• She kicks off the all-too-common surgery with Mark Hamilton, with Cox playing the role of “Nurse Coxy”
• Cox married DJ Jon Carter in October 2001. Their daughter was born on June 13, 2004.
• In December 2005, the couple filed for divorce.
• On September 16, 2007, Cox introduced on her BBC Radio 1 weekend programme that she was expecting her second child.