Henrikh Mkhitaryan – Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Religion, Family, Age, Wiki, #Henrikh #Mkhitaryan #Bio #Net #Worth #Wife #Religion #Family #Age #Wiki Welcome to 5 0 MI DE BlogHere is our latest breaking news and trending broadcast for you today: :
Henrik Mkhitaryan Is an accomplished Armenian professional footballer, best known for playing for Serie A club Roma. He made his professional debut for Pyunik Yerevan in 2006 and made his Armenian national team debut in 2007. He played for Manchester United when he joined Arsenal from 2016 to 2018. Previously, from 1995 to 2006, he played youth football for Pyunik Yerevan. Henrik signed for Dortmund in 2013. In the same year, he was named captain of the Armenia national team, and in 2012 and 2013 he was elected CIS Footballer of the Year. He was also part of the senior national team from 2007 until his international retirement in 2022. Additionally, Henrikh announced his international retirement in March 2022.
- As an Armenian professional football player.
- Plays for Serie A club Roma.
Where is Henrik Mkhitaryan from?
Henrikh Mkhitaryan was born on January 21, 1989 in Yerevan, Soviet Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic. His nationality is Armenian and his ethnicity is white Armenian. Likewise, his religion is multilingual and his ethnicity is white. Henrikh is now 33 years old, he recently celebrated the day in 2022, and according to his birthday, his zodiac sign is Aquarius. His father, Hamlet Mkhitaryan, was the predecessor. The professional footballer and his mother Marina Taschyan, who died of a brain tumor at the age of 33, were the heads of the Armenian National Team’s department at the Armenian Football Federation. He also has an older sister named Monica Mkhitaryan.
Transferring to Henrikh’s education, he received a bachelor’s degree from the Armenian Institute of Physical Education. After graduation, he studied at the St. Petersburg Academy, majoring in economics.
Henrik Mkhitaryan football career
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan joined the FC Pyunik youth team in 1995 to start his football career and received his first salary at the age of 15 before making his professional debut in 2006 at the age of 17. He last played for the club in the 2009 season.
- During their four seasons with the Pyunik first team, they won the Armenian Super League four times (2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009) and the Armenian Super Cup twice (2007 and 2009) and the Armenian Cup once (Year 2009).
- Then, due to his success in the Armenian Premier League in 2009 with FC Pyunik, he joined the Ukrainian Premier League club Metalurh Donetsk.
- Henrikh joined Donetsk Metalurh in 2009 and scored a goal in the 3-0 win over Belarusian Premier League side FC Partizan Minsk in the Europa League on 16 July 2009.
- On 19 July 2009, he made his league debut in a 0-0 draw against Dnipropetrovsk and scored his first goal in a 3-0 Europa League second-leg win over Slovenia’s Interblock Ljubljana , won 5-0 on aggregate.
- On July 14, 2010, at the age of 21, he was named club captain, making him the youngest captain in Donetsk Metalur’s history and scoring his first goal of the season in the 89th minute. A goal to help the team beat the team 3-0. Obolon Kyiv, July 16, 2010.
- On August 30, 2010, he represented the club in a 2-1 victory over Dnipro in his final game. He made 45 appearances for the club, scoring a total of 16 goals.
- Mkhitaryan made a move to defending Premier League champions Shakhtar Donetsk on 30 August 2010 for $7.5 million and made his debut in a 1-0 away defeat to Oberon Kyiv on 10 September 2010 In the game, he was replaced by Eduardo after 62 minutes.
- He made his debut in the Ukrainian Cup, scoring his second goal in a 6-0 win over Cliff Bass and a 3-0 win over Atlético Braga in the Champions League on 28 September 2010 for the first time. Represented the club.
- He was voted the best player for the Miners in the 2011-2012 Premier League season, with about 38% of the total votes. He scored 11 goals in 37 games, including 10 in 26 league games.
- He also played in the 2-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk in the 2012 Super Cup, where Henrique scored twice and provided two assists in the first game of the 2012-2013 Premier League season. Beat Arsenal Kyiv 6-0.
- On March 16, 2013, Mkhitaryan played his 100th match against Chornomorets Odesa in the Ukrainian Premier League.
- He finished the season with 25 league goals and the attacking midfielder has been praised for his skill and dedication.
- Borussia Dortmund announced on 8 July 2018 that it would sign Mkhitaryan on a four-year deal for €25m (£21.5m). Miner and Borussia have officially “solved all the necessary formalities” and have agreed to buy him for €27.5m (£23.6m), making him the most expensive takeover in the club’s history.
- On 10 July 2013, he scored for Marco Reus in the 11th minute and scored his first goal for the club in a pre-season friendly against Basel 16 minutes later, helping the team in the A 3-1 away win at St. Jacobs Park.
- His first Champions League goal for Dortmund came in a 2-1 away win over Arsenal and he ended his season with nine goals and 10 assists in the Bundesliga and was named in the WhoScored Bundesliga The best team of the season.
- Henrikh’s team finished runners-up in the Bundesliga in 2013-2014 and in DFB-Pokal in 2013-2014.
- His first trophy at Dortmund was the 2014 DFL Super Cup, scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Bayern Munich.
- Mkhitaryan scored the final goal in a 7-1 second-round rout of Paderborn 07 in the National Cup on 28 October 2015, and became the leader in a 3-0 away semi-final win over Hertha Berlin. One of three shooters. DFB-Pokal on April 20, 2016.
- He finished the league with 15 assists as the assist leader and was voted the Bundesliga player of the season.
- Mkhitaryan signed a four-year deal with them for a reported fee of between £27m and £30m and became the first Armenian to join a Premier League club.
- He then made his debut in a 2-0 pre-season win against Wigan Athletic on 15 July 2016 and a 2-1 victory over Leicester City in the 2016 Community Shield in 2016 He made his debut in the Cup as a stoppage time substitute. August 7, 2016.
- On 14 August 2016, Henrique became the first Armenian to play in the Premier League as a substitute for Juan Mata in the 3-1 away win over Bournemouth.
- He made his Premier League debut for Manchester United in the Manchester derby on 10 September 2016 and scored in Manchester United’s last Europa League group game away against Zoria Luhansk on 8 December 2016. scored his first goal for the club.
- Ten days later, he scored his first Champions League goal for United in a 4-1 away win over CSKA Moscow, but was knocked out of the starting XI in United’s 4-1 win over Newcastle United.
- Henrique made his first start for Arsenal in a 5-1 home win over Everton on 3 February 2018, and had 3 assists on 3 February 2018, in another 3-202 loss Southampton scored twice before suffering a fractured metatarsal in the following game in a 2-0 North London derby Carabao Cup defeat.
- He was at the centre of controversy ahead of the 2019 Europa League final in Baku, but Henrique and Arsenal ultimately decided he would not go to the final with the team, having opted not to travel to Azerbaijan twice before, the first The second time was against Gabala on behalf of Dortmund in 2015, and the second time was on behalf of Arsenal against Karabag in 2018.
- Henrik joins Italian club AS Roma for €3m, plus an additional €100,000 indeterminate clause on September 2, 2019, and makes his debut against Sassuolo on September 15th and 4-2 at Roma scored a goal in the game.
- On 12 December 2019, he scored a goal against SPAL two games later to move Roma up to fourth in the Serie A table.
- His contract with Arsenal was cancelled by mutual agreement and he joined Roma on a permanent contract on 31 August 2020.
- In a 5-0 win over Romanian side CFR Cluj, he scored the club’s fastest goal in the Europa League in just 57 seconds. November 5, 2020.
- On January 14, 2007, Henrik Mkhitaryan made his first appearance for the Armenian national team in a friendly away game against Panama, and scored 6 goals for Armenia in the 2012 European Cup qualifier group B, becoming the group. Top shooter.
- On September 10, 2013, in the absence of regular captain and goalkeeper Roman Berezovsky, he captained the national team for the first time as they lost 1-0 at home to Denmark in World Cup qualifying.
- Mkhitaryan became Armenia’s all-time top scorer, scoring his 12th goal in a 1-3 win over Italy in another qualifier on October 15.
- On May 27, 2014, he scored twice in a friendly 4-3 win over the United Arab Emirates at the La Fontenay Stadium in Carouge, Switzerland.
- He scored his first international hat-trick for Armenia in Los Angeles’ 7-1 friendly win over Guatemala.
- Mkhitaryan then announced his international retirement in March 2022.
Awards and Achievements
- Armenian Premier League: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Armenian Cup: 2009
- Armenian Super Cup: 2007, 2008
- Ukrainian Premier League: 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013
- Ukraine Cup: 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2012
- EFL Cup: 2016-2017
- FA Community Shield: 2016
- Europa League: 2016-2017
- European Super Cup runner-up: 2017
- Europa League: 2021-2022
- Armenian Footballer of the Year: 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Baltic and CIS Footballer of the Year: 2012, 2013
- Best player in the Ukrainian Premier League: 2012-2013
- Top scorer in the Ukrainian Premier League: 2012-2013
- Ukrainian Premier League Player of the Year: 2012
- CIS Footballer of the Year: 2012, 2013
- Bundesliga Player of the Month: April 2016
- Bundesliga assists leader: 2015-2016
- Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2015-2016
- DFB-Pokal top scorer: 2015-2016
- Kicker Bundesliga Player of the Season: 2015-2016
- Premier League goals of the month: December 2016
- Best assist provider in the EFL Cup: 2016-2017
- Manchester United Goal of the Season: 2016-2017 (vs. Sunderland, 27 December 2016)
- UEFA Europa League Team of the Season: 2016-2017
Transfer Online News
- Rome 01/09/2020 Free
- Arsenal free on 31 August 2020 at end of loan
- Manchester United on 06/07/2016 at 42M €
- Dortmund 27.5 million euros on September 7, 2013
- Shakhtar Donetsk 30 August 2010, 5.9 million euros
- Metalurh Donetsk on Jan 7, 2009 at 350k €
- Piyonik Yerevan 01/07/2006
- Pyunik II on 01/07/2005 from FC Pyunik U18
Who is Henrik Mkhitaryan’s wife?
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a married football player.he married his beautiful wife Betty Vardanyan The monastery of San Lazzaro Degli Armeni near Venice, Italy, June 2019. The couple also gave birth to a son named Hamlet Mkhitaryan on March 4, 2020. Regarding Henrikh’s sexuality, he is straight.
Henrik Mkhitaryan net worth
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has a net worth of $4 million as of 2022, while his annual salary is also a respectable £9.36 million. Henrikh endorses the popular sportswear brand Nike. He also appeared in TV commercials for ROGOSSTRAKH ARMENIA and Opel Astra, for which he received a generous salary. As of June 7, 2022, his current market capitalization is 8 million euros, and as of August 1, 2016, his highest market capitalization is 37 million euros. Also, his main source of income is his football career.
How tall is Henrik Mkhitaryan?
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is 5 feet 10 inches or 178 centimeters tall and weighs about 75 kilograms or 165 pounds. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. Also, his build is athletic and his body measurements are 40-31-14 inches.
Watch the full V1deo