Georginio, Georgia AKA Emile Wijnaldum is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for the Netherlands national team and Premier League club Liverpool. In 2007 he made his football debut for Feyenoord. He played for the club for five years, playing 134 games, before leaving to join PSV Eindhoven, where he played four more seasons, leading the team to the KNVB Cup in his first season, and was awarded the Named “Dutch Footballer of the Year”. ‘
|full name||Georginio Gregion Emile Wijnaldum|
|famous name||Giorgio Wijnaldum|
|date of birth||November 11, 1990|
|place of birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Country of Citizenship||Dutch|
|age in 2021||31 years|
|brother||Giliano Wijnaldum and Rajiv van La Parra|
|children’s)||2 sons, 2 daughters|
|net worth||14 million euros|
Biography of Georginio Wijnaldum
Giorgio Born on November 11, 1990 in Rotterdam, South Holland, the son of Ramon van La Parra (father) and Maureen Wijnaldum (mother) (mother). Unfortunately, his parents’ romance did not last long and the two divorced when Wijnaldum was six years old. After the divorce, his mother moved to Amsterdam, while Wijnaldum chose to stay in Rotterdam with his grandmother. Wijnaldum had no interest in football, had never seen it and never played it. In the future, he hopes to become a gymnast or acrobat. But his plans changed when his nephew urged him to attend the opening day of Sparta Rotterdam. After that, his life took a dramatic turn. He entered the program and began to acquire football skills and attributes. He was a fast learner and soon earned a place in the academy’s young team. He spent almost seven years at Sparta before moving to Feyenoord to continue his football career.
Georginio Wijnaldum Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Giorgio Wijnaldum March 2022 will be 24 years old. Olmo is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 74 kilograms. Wijnaldum has attractive dark brown eyes and black hair. We don’t have any other specific body sizes for him. He has an athletic physique and great manners. We will keep you informed as soon as we have more information.
- Wijnaldum has the backing of Leroy Feyre and Luis Pardo at Feyenoord who are ready to lead Feyenoord into the future.
- When Wijnaldum turned 16, he was invited to a first-team training camp in Belek, Turkey, when Feyenoord manager Owen Koeman suggested his name.
- On June 29, 2011, Feyenoord’s technical director confirmed the sale of Wijnaldum to PSV for €5 million. He was promoted through the ranks of PSV Eindhoven and received the No. 10 jersey. Wijnaldum was also known at the time for its unique hairstyle.
- Wijnaldum signed a five-year deal with Newcastle United on 11 July 2015 for a total of 14.5 million euros, making him the most expensive acquisition of Mike Ashley’s tenure.
- Liverpool are interested in him after scoring two goals in the 2-0 win over Liverpool. Keep an eye on Wijnaldum’s performance this season, with Newcastle making a €23m bid to sign him.
- . On the team, he was assigned the No. 5 jersey. On 2 September 2011, he came on as a substitute against San Marino, coming on in the 86th minute, scoring his debut goal and scoring the winning goal in the 11–0 game.
- He was part of the 2014 FIFA World Cup squad. Winjnaldum played an important role in the competition, especially in the play-off against Brazil, winning 3-0 and finishing third.
- On September 9, 2018, he made his 50th appearance for the Netherlands in the Nations League game against France, which the Netherlands won 2-1.
- On 30 May 2011, Wijnaldum was called up to the Netherlands home team for friendly matches against Uruguay and Brazil.
- He made his debut in the 86th minute of the match against San Marino on 2 September 2011.
- Wijnaldum was named in the Netherlands’ starting line-up for the 2014 World Cup.
- In his 50th Europa League appearance, the Netherlands lost 2-1 to France.
- Wijnaldum has been named captain of the Netherlands due to Virgil van Dijk’s ACL injury in November 2020.
The net worth of Georginio Wijnaldum
Gini, who played for several seasons in the Premier League and currently plays for the richest club in the world (PSG), is considered a millionaire. He now earns over €10m a year and his total net worth is estimated at over €14m (£12.6m). His market value is higher than his recent transfer would suggest. Paris Saint-Germain paid nothing for his services as a free agent. Not for moving, anyway. His current market value is around €40m (£36m).
Giorgio Wijnaldum There is a personal endorsement arrangement with Adidas, and as part of the agreement, he wears Adidas shoes in professional games.
property and car
Giorgio Wijnaldum The house is where he lives with his wife and children in Liverpool, England.
He also owns a collection of cars including Mercedes, Range Rover and Audi
Georginio Wijnaldum Wife, Marriage, Children
Georginio has a long-term relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Virginia Braff, with whom he has three children (two daughters and a son). Virginia was Georginio’s first love; they’ve been together since they were twelve or so. Virginia is a devout woman who never skips church on Sunday mornings. Unlike others, she never splurges or flaunts her boyfriend’s money; she holds her own and her down-to-earth attitude regardless of background. Georginio and Virginia’s love didn’t last long, despite their kindness and generosity. After the divorce, Giorgio was given custody of three children. In 2017, he started dating Mirella Pereira, who was not visible in the stadium but shared pictures celebrating her boyfriend’s victory.
Awards and Achievements
- UEFA Champions League: 2018-19; 2017-18 runners-up
- UEFA Super Cup 2019
- Europa League 2018-19 runner-up
- 2014 FIFA World Cup, third place
- Rotterdam’s Talent of the Year 2007
- Dutch Footballer of the Year 2014-15
- UEFA Champions League 2018-19 squad
- 2019 UEFA Nations League Team Finals
- In April 2007, at the age of 16, he made his first-team debut for the local club.
- He scored against Hercules just 21 days after turning 17 in December 2007.
- The 25-year-old has made 30 appearances for his country so far, scoring six goals, including one in the 2014 World Cup third-place play-off against Brazil.
- With 14 league goals and 4 assists, he was named Dutch Footballer of the Year in the 2014-15 season.