Eleanor Smudge Facts
|full name:||Eleanor Smudge|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|children||Monica Lebel Pandis, David Lebel and Danny Martindale|
|View More / View Less Eleanor Smerch Facts|
Eleanor Smerch came into the limelight as the wife of American martial artist, stuntman, actor and professional wrestler Gene LeBell.jean is called fighting godfather.
Where is Eleanor Smudge from?
eleanor smooch was born somewhere U.S.. Looking at her pictures, we can assume she might be in her 80s.
As a nationality, she holds U.S. citizenship. Likewise, she is of a white racial background. Also, she professed Christianity as a religion.
Who is Eleanor Smooch married to?
Eleanor is married Jean Leber. Her husband is an American martial artist, stuntman, actor and professional wrestler. The married couple lived together and helped each other until his death.
Do Eleanor Smerch and Gene LeBell have children?
Yes, blessed to have a daughter and two sons.Eleanor’s daughter’s name is Monica Leber Pandis And her son’s name is David Leber and Danny Martindale.
Likewise, they also have grandchildren.Her grandson’s name is Jimmy James Lebel, Nicholas Pandis, Alexander Pandis, and Daniel Jean Leber.
What was the cause of Jean Lebel’s death?
Eleanor’s husband Jean Lebel dies August 9, 2022. He died in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Likewise, he died at the age of 89. Likewise, Jean Lebel’s cause of death was natural. Jean Lebel’s cause of death has not been revealed.
What is Gene LeBell’s net worth?
Eleanor Smerch’s husband Gene is worth about $10 million at the time of his death. According to some online sources, the average salary for an American martial artist is $40,815, a stunt performer is $38,596, an actor ranges from $48,902 to $72,455, and a professional wrestler earns $44,522. And, he must have earned this money from his profession before he died.
Where does Jean Lebel live?
Jean Le Bell lived in Sherman Oaks, California, USA. This is a San Fernando Valley area popular with families looking for suburban convenience. Surrounded by bustling highways, Sherman Oaks features two modern shopping centers, including the open-air Sherman Oaks Galleria.
Is Jean Lebel called the Godfather of Fighting?
Yes, Jean Lebel is known as the father of fighting. The name is widely credited for popularizing fighting in the professional fighting world.
What is the relationship between Gene Lebell and Ronda Rousey?
Ronda Rossi yes daughter Ann Maria de Mars. AnnMaria is a friend of Gene Lebell. She is a world judo champion. Likewise, her daughters are Olympic judo athletes, mixed martial artists and professional wrestlers. He had known Ronda since she was born. Also, Jean and Ronda’s relationship is uncle and daughter.
Jean Lebel’s career
- Gene LeBell is an American martial artist, stuntman, actor and professional wrestler.
- He started wrestling with Ed Strangler Lewis at the age of 7.
- Later, he incorporated judo training into his routine.
- genes are also named The godfather of fighting.
- Gene heads to Japan for judo training after black belt Lecture Hall.
- Additionally, he was the inspiration for the Brad Pitt Cliff booth in the movie Once upon a time in Hollywood.
- In addition, in 2000, he was promoted American Jiu-Jitsu Federation (USJJF) Both Jiu-Jitsu and Tai-Jitsu reached the ninth rank.
- On August 7, 2004, LeBell was promoted to World Wushu Masters Federation to the ninth diploma.
- also, American Jiu-Jitsu Federation (American JJF) In February 2005, he was promoted to the ninth dan of traditional judo.
- In addition, he also won AAU National Judo Championships twice.
- he received Taurus Lifetime Achievement Award Saturday, May 13, 2017, in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the world of action films.