Frankie De Jong is a Dutch professional footballer who currently plays for La Liga club Barcelona and the Netherlands national team. He is a dynamic midfielder known for his vision, passing, dribbling, technique and outstanding defensive and attacking talent.
|famous name||Frankie De Jong|
|age||25 years old.|
|Nick name||De Jong|
|birth name||Frankie De Jong|
|date of birth||1997-05-12|
|country of birth||Netherlands|
|Country of Citizenship||Dutch|
|place of birth||Aker|
|Mother||Marjon Schuchhard-De Bruijn|
|Father||John De Jong|
|high||5 feet 11 inches|
|marital status||in a relationship|
|net worth||12 million euros|
Frankie De Jong Biography
Frankie De Jong Born on May 12, 1997 in Aker, the Netherlands, Brazilian player Marcelo was born in the same town. Frankie’s parents are professional footballers, so he came from a family with a strong professional football heritage, and he has been given due guidance and supervision since he was a child. He grew up playing football at the local club ASV Arkel, and he has a good balance between study and sport. In 2004, he joined Willem II, where he developed elements that characterize his current playstyle, such as his ability to seamlessly make even the most difficult tasks seem remarkably easy.
Frenkie de Jong Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Frankie De Jong Height 1.81 meters (5 feet 11 inches). His total weight is about 74 kilograms. His body is very athletic. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He considered sex to be heterosexual. His other body measurements, such as his chest, biceps and waist, are still unknown. He has a generally healthy physique.
- He joined Wilhelm II’s youth programme in 2004. He spent his entire childhood under William II.
- In 2015, he was promoted to the club’s main force.
- In May 2015, he made his Eredivisie debut in a 1-0 home win over ADO The Hague.
- Ajax signed him to a four-year contract for a nominal €1, which includes a 10% sale bonus.
- He was later bought for £9.11 million.
- From August to December 2015 he was loaned to Willem II, where he played an Eredivisie match.
- In January 2016, Ajax welcomed him back.
- In the 2015-16 season, he made 15 appearances in the Jupiter League.
- He is mostly used as a midfielder in a three-man midfield.
- He was named the first division talent of the 2016-17 season.
- He was named the Jupiter League’s “Genius of the Season” in the 2016-17 season.
- He played 31 times at Ajax, scoring 6 goals, 8 assists and 2 yellow cards.
- In the 2016-17 season, he was promoted to the club’s first team.
- On his senior team debut, he represented Ajax against Sparta Rotterdam.
- He was part of the Aja team that finished second in the Europa League in 2016-17.
- He helped the team win the Eredivisie and KNVB Cup in 2019.
- De Jong signed with Spanish club Barcelona in January 2019. He agreed to a five-year contract with an initial payment of 75 million euros. The amendment will take effect on July 1, 2019.
- He made his professional debut for Barcelona in a 0-1 win over Athletic Bilbao in July 2019.
- He scored his first goal for Barcelona against Valencia in September 2019. He also assisted Fati to score in the same game. In his first season, he made 42 appearances for the club, with 4 assists and 2 goals at all levels.
- His first title with Barcelona came in 2021, when he scored a goal and assisted two others against Athletic Bilbao. In the 2020-21 season, he made 51 appearances for the team, contributing 8 assists and 7 goals in all competitions, helping Barcelona win the Copa del Rey.
- In the 2021-22 season, he played 47 times for the club in all competitions, contributing 4 goals and 5 assists.
- He has represented the Dutch national team of different ages.
- He has represented the Netherlands at U15, U18, U19 and U21 levels.
- In September 2018, he made his national team debut for the Netherlands in a friendly against Peru.
- He assisted and scored his country’s first goal in the same game.
- He played for the Netherlands in the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League as well as in the Euro 2020 qualifying and tournament.
- In the 2018-19 season, he mainly played in the middle of a three-man midfield.
- De Jong was Eredivisie’s Player of the Month in December 2018 and February 2019, completing 354 of his 390 passes and recovering 53.
Frankie de Jong net worth
Frankie De Jong Play professional football for a living. He is a Dutch professional footballer who currently plays for Barcelona, Spain. His professional football games, prize money and endorsements are his main source of income. Ajax bought him in 2015 for $9.11 million. In addition, he was acquired by Barcelona for 75 million euros in January 2019.
Nike looks to have some intentions for De Jongincluding the option to display his name, Frankie, on the jersey instead of De Jong.
property and car
Frenkie de Jong will prepare with his boyfriend Mikky Kiemeney, who has accompanied him to Barcelona since his debut. The couple previously lived in an apartment unit for which they paid €10,000 a month.
However, it’s time for young people to say goodbye to the former apartment they rented in Torre Vilana, which has a swimming pool, a sports field and even a paddle tennis court for more peace and quiet away from their neighbours.
He is often spotted driving many cars to promote his YouTube channel.
Frenkie de Jong Girlfriend, Dating
Frankie De Jong Was in a relationship with hockey player Mikky Kiemeney; the couple just met and started dating. The reason lies in the charisma and passion for the sport on both sides. Mikky had known Frenkie since he was in the youth system of Wilhelm II. The couple are currently living peacefully in Amsterdam.One of the many reasons we can say that this couple is great is that their smiles are almost similar, which is not glamorous
Awards and Achievements
- Eerste Divisie Talent of the Season: 2016–17
- Eredivisie Player of the Month: December 2018, February 2019
- Eredivisie Player of the Season: 2018-19
- Best Eredivisie team of the season: 2018-19
- Champions League squad of the season: 2018-19
- UEFA Midfielder of the Season: 2018-19
- Dutch Football Talent of the Year: 2018-19
- UEFA Nations League Finals Young Players: 2019
- UEFA Nations League Final Teams: 2019
- He started playing football at the age of six.
- In addition to his excellent defensive and offensive abilities, he is also known for his vision, passing, dribbling and technique.
- He has always been considered one of the best midfielders in the world.
- During the historic 2018-19 season, he played a major role in Ajax’s first Champions League semi-final in 22 years.
- For the first time in five years, he is one of three Dutch players selected for the 2019 FIFA FIFPro World11.