Brazilian professional football player Fabio Enrique Tavares, also known as Fabinho, is a midfielder who plays for Premier League club Liverpool and the Brazilian national team. While Fabinho is primarily used as a defensive midfielder, he can also play as a right-back or a centre-back.
|birth name||Fabio Enrique Tavares|
|date of birth||1993-10-23|
|country of birth||Brazil|
|Country of Citizenship||Brazilian|
|place of birth||sao paulo|
|high||6 feet 2 inches|
|net worth||$8 million|
Fabio Enrique Tavares, also known as Fabinho, was born on October 23, 1993 in the small town of Campinas, Sao Paulo state, Brazil. He is both African American and a Brazilian citizen. He is the birth sign of Scorpio. His mother, Rosangela Tavares, was a former cleaner, and his father, Joao Roberto Tavares, a manufacturing worker. The youngest sibling and shy child, Fabinho was born. He grew up with older siblings in the beautiful city of Campinas, Brazil. From an early age, he had a passion for football and a passion for the professional game. At the age of seven, he started playing competitive football at school.
There is no information about his academic background. The athlete clearly prioritized advancing his football career over finishing school. He reduced the emphasis on religion.
Fabinho age, height, weight
Fabinho Keep his height at 1.88m, or 6ft 2in. He weighs 78kg. He has an athletic physique. His eyes and hair are dark. His sexuality is straight. Overall, he is in good health and his body is well maintained.
- In 2012, he started his career with the senior team in Fluminense.
On June 8, 2012, Fabinho signed a six-year contract with Rio Ave in the Portuguese Serie A.
On July 19, Fabinho joined Real Madrid Castilla on loan for a season after spending a month in Rio Avenue.
- On July 19, 2013, Fabinho joined Monaco on loan for a season.
- He made his debut in Monaco’s first Ligue 1 of the 2013-14 season at Stade Chaban-Delmas on 10 August.
- After two seasons on loan at Monaco, Monaco and Rio Ave agreed on a permanent transfer for Fabinho on 19 May 2015; he signed a contract with Monaco for the next four seasons and will be linked with the club Until June 30, 2019.
- On May 28, 2018, Premier League side Liverpool announced that Fabinho would sign a long-term contract with the club for a reported initial fee of £39 million, starting on July 1.
- He is currently playing for Liverpool in the 2019/20 Premier League season.
- He made his Brazil debut in 2015 and was part of the Copa America squad in 2015/16 and 2019.
- He is a football genius known by the nickname “Mr. Reliable”.
- He earned the nickname “Hoover” at Liverpool because “he cleaned everything up”.
- He will always be an essential player or solution whenever the team encounters difficulties.
Fabinho net worth
Fabinho Net assets of 8 million US dollars, market value of 70 million euros as of 2020, annual salary of 6.9 million euros. He has his own residence in Monaco, which is quite expensive. He currently lives in Liverpool.
He has numerous sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with established brands such as Nike, contributing to his earnings.
property and car
He is a resident of Liverpool Manchester. The latest news about his house is that he was robbed while celebrating the team’s 2020 Premier League victory.
Nothing is known about his vehicle.
Fabinho wife, marriage, children
Fabinho is married. In 2015, he married his charming love, Rebeca Tavares. They have been a couple since 2013. He has a close relationship with his adoration; the two often travel together and post photos on social media. They continue to live a happy life together.
Awards and Achievements
- Thanks to his efforts, Fabinho won the Carlsberg Player of the Year award in a 3-1 win over Manchester United on December 17.
- Fabinho scored his first goal for Liverpool on 26 December 2018 when Liverpool beat Newcastle United 4-0.
- He was applauded by supporters in a 2-1 win over Tottenham on 27 October.
- On November 10, Fabinho scored his first goal of the year against Manchester City. He scored the first goal in the 3-1 victory and was voted the match’s “player of the year” by BBC Sport.
- The midfielder, who can also play at right-back, was quick to seal a deal with the Reds for £45m on Monday night.
- His agent, Jorge Mendes, who also represents Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho, recently worked with promoted Wolves, is The head of Brazil’s under-20 internationals at the time.
- With Dani Carvajal’s rise at the Bernabeu making an immediate impact unlikely, Fabinho moved to Monaco from parent company Rio Ave, initially on loan.
- He made just one appearance for Real Madrid, helping Di Maria to provide an assist against Málaga.