Clickers are probably the most iconic enemy The Last of Us: Part 1, And for good reason: Their brutal behavior makes them a constant threat to protagonists Joel and Ellie throughout the game. While players can safely avoid them using the game’s stealth mechanics, clickers pose a particular danger in crowded and cramped environments, where the slightest noise a player makes can send them on a killing spree. As they appear throughout Joel and Ellie’s journey, players must learn how to safely kill the clickers to ensure their survival.
understand LuCordyceps fungal infection Its many stages are essential for survival The Last of Us: Part 1. Clickers represent the third stage of infection, and the face is covered with fungal plates, effectively blinding them. Clickers rely on a form of echolocation to see their surroundings, producing their signature clicking sound, making them one of the most terrifying video game monsters in gamers’ minds. As a result, they can “see” the player by hearing them, and often react frantically to unusual sounds, thus becoming insane.
How to kill clickers in The Last of Us: Part 1
The easiest way to send clickers is from the range LuUpgrade the best weapons in the game. Clickers do not have ranged attacks, as long as the player Avoid shooting them in the head with hard fungal plates, they should go down with some well-placed shots.One trick that players can use in areas with a lot of infected is to Use Molotov Cocktail. This sets other Infected on fire, and their screams attract any clickers in the area. Since the Clickers are blind, they will fall into the fire and be burned to death.
Unfortunately, players don’t always find themselves in a situation where they can take on Clickers from a distance. In particularly tense battles, Stealth is the best optionalthough this may not be suitable for The Last of Us: Part 1 speed runner. Players can effectively trick clickers by throwing bottles and bricks around the level, making them move and investigate the noise.So a good way for players looking to save ammo is Guide the Clickers to a position where they can be grabbed from behind. The player can then stab them with a small knife, killing them quickly and quietly.
Of course, players can always risk going head-to-head with Clickers. Throwing a brick or bottle at a clicker will temporarily stun them, allowing players to rush in and attack them with melee weapons. Players should take care that the noise doesn’t attract other enemies, and be aware of other Clickers who may be insane by the sound.
beat The Last of Us: Part 1 A little situational awareness is required, and given how often players encounter clickers, a good hint is Always carry a knife. Players can Master Shiv Perk, allowing them to stab the Clicker with a knife while being grappled.Normally, being grappled by a Clicker means instant death, so if a player finds themselves being The Last of Us: Part 1 The most notorious monster.
more: The Last of Us: The game’s most exciting moments
source: YouTube/Naughty Dog
The Last of Us: Part 1
- Original release date:
- naughty dogs
- last survivor
- Types of:
- Action-Adventure, Survival, Narrative
- Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, Steam
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Naughty Dog Proprietary Engine
- The Last of Us Part One is a remake of the original game developed by Naughty Dog. Joel is a hardened survivor who survived the first two decades of a dangerous infection that turned humans into fungus-covered zombies. Now that most of the world lives in small quarantine areas, Joel makes money by smuggling packages between the quarantine areas. When the resistance group Fireflies find themselves in a desperate situation, they seek Joel to smuggle a girl named Ellie to her destination with a mysterious secret. What follows is a heart-wrenching and harrowing journey through a post-apocalyptic America as Joel and Ellie do everything in their power to survive.
- Expansion pack:
- be left behind
- The last of us part 2
- single player