Carlos Enrique CasimiroCasemiro, nicknamed Casemiro, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Real Madrid and the Brazilian national team as a defensive midfielder. He is largely recognized as one of the top defensive midfielders in the world.
|Full/Birth Name:||Carlos Enrique Jose Francisco Venancio Casimiro|
|father’s name:||Not applicable|
|Mother:||Magda de Faria Casemiro|
|date of birth:||February 23, 1992|
|place of birth:||sao jose dos campos|
|age in 2018:||26 years|
|Country of Citizenship:||Brazilian|
|high:||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|love, girlfriend:||Anna Mariana Casemiro|
|net worth||$65 million|
Carlos Enrique Jose Francisco Venancio Casimiro, also known as “Casemiro”, was born on February 23, 1992 in So José dos Campos, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Venancio Magda de Faria Casemiro (mother) and Servando Casimero (father) gave birth to him (father). Casemiro is the eldest son of his parents. With no biological father, his childhood was difficult. His super mom, Venancio, went to great lengths to ensure he was educated. Casemiro’s suffering as a poor child prepared him for an extraordinary fate that stemmed from his perseverance and will to achieve.
Already in his teens, he was hard at work on the path that would lead him to become one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, and by the age of 14 he had created a youth club. Although his surname was Casimiro, Casimiro’s name was mistakenly printed on his shirt and glued to him.
Casemiro Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Casemiro Possess enough size and stamina to be a competent football defender and an essential defensive midfielder for country and club. Also, his height and weight are suitable for the activity. He is 1.84 m tall and weighs 80 kg (180 lb).
His extra body measurements are 39 inches in chest and 15 inches in biceps.
- Casemiro was born in Sojos dos Campos, Sopaolo, and comes from the Sao Paulo youth system. He has been captain of the team since the age of 11; he was initially known as “Carlo” – a smaller form of his name in Portuguese – and was selected for the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- Casemiro made his Serie A debut on 25 July 2010 in a 1-0 away loss to Santos FC. He scored his first career goal in a 2-2 match against Sporting Club Cruzeiro on 15 August.
- Casemiro scored the opening goal in that year’s 2-0 win over Mojimirim Sports Club at the Paulista Stadium after replacing the injured Fabrizio early in the game, but was then sent off with a red card. Down. So Paul also won the Copa del Rey, although he only came on as a substitute in the second leg of the quarter-final against Universidad de Chile on November 7.
- Casemiro was loaned to Real Madrid in Spain in late January 2013, when he was assigned to the Serie B club. On 16 February, he made his debut in a 1-3 win over CE Sabadell FC.
- Casemiro made his La Liga debut on 20 April 2013 in a 3-1 home win over Real Betis, playing the full 90 minutes. On 2 June, he scored his first European goal to start the reserve team’s 4-0 win over Alcorcon at the Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium; eight days later, the transfer was made permanent for a period of For four years, the fee is R$ 18.738 million.
- Casemiro was loaned to FC Porto for a season on 19 July 2014. He made 40 appearances for the Portuguese, scoring 4 goals, including a free-kick in the Champions League last-16 win over Basel on 10 March 2015.
- Casemiro returned to Real Madrid on June 5, 2015, two months later his buyback clause was activated and his contract extended until 2021. On 13 March the following year, he scored his first competitive goal for Merengue, with a header in the 89th minute from Jesé’s corner in a 2-1 win for UD Las Palmas.
- Casemiro was mostly a substitute under Rafael Benitez, but he moved up to the first team under his successor Zidane Zidane, and as the club won the title, he Participated in 11 Champions League matches. He played the full 120 minutes of the final against Atlético de Madrid, culminating in a 1-1 draw in Milan (winning on penalties).
- Casemiro scored four goals in 25 games in 2016-17, helping the team to its first national championship in five years. He scored a long-range goal in the Champions League final against Juventus in a 4-1 win; he also scored in the UEFA Super Cup final against Manchester United on 8 August 2017 in a 2-1 loss.
- Casemiro appeared in 13 Champions League appearances in the 2017-18 season, scoring a goal to help Real Madrid to their third consecutive league title and 13th title. He was a regular starter throughout the league season as Real Madrid won the 2019-20 La Liga title.
- In August 2021, he extended his contract until 2025.
- After playing against the Under-20s at the 2011 South American Championship and the 2011 World Cup, Casemiro completed his 0-0 win against Argentina in Brazil on 14 September 2011 debuted at the age of 19. Manager Dunga named him to Brazil’s squad for the 2015 Copa America, although he did not play in any of the team’s games during Chile’s quarter-final defeat.
- He was named to the 23-man squad for the Centennial America’s Cup in the United States on May 5, 2016.
- In May 2018, Casemiro was selected by coach Tite to participate in the 2019 World Cup in Russia. He made his debut on June 17, playing 60 minutes in the 1-1 group match against Switzerland.
- He has been nominated for Brazil’s 23-man squad for the 2019 Copa America to be held in his home country in May 2019. He scored his first international goal against Peru in the final group match at the Corinthians Arena, but he was also sent off with two yellow cards and suspended for the next game. On July 7, he started in Brazil’s Copa America final in Brazil’s 3-1 win over Peru at the Maracana Stadium.
- He was named to the 2021 Copa America squad on 9 June 2021. In Brazil’s third group game on June 23, he scored a Neymar corner in stoppage time to help the team beat Colombia 2-1. On July 10, he started in the national team’s 1-0 loss to Argentina in the final.
He was part of Real Madrid from 2014 to 2018, winning four Champions Leagues in five seasons. At Real Madrid he won 5 UEFA Champions Leagues, 3 La Liga titles, 1 Copa del Rey and 3 FIFA Club World Cups to his name.
Casemiro’s net worth
The famous player has come a long way and inspired many people. From his early days in Sao Paulo to now playing for a major European club, he is the epitome of hard work and commitment. Casemiro’s net worth is a staggering $65.09 million. Due to his outstanding performance on the field, the Brazil international earns a lot of money and is one of Real Madrid’s highest-paid players. Casemiro’s total annual compensation is about $10.3 million, or $790,000 per month, according to Capology, which records athletes’ earnings.
Casemiro Linked to two companies through endorsement deals: HyperX and Nike. He has sponsorship partnerships with major companies like EA Sport, even appeared in the FIFA 19 trailer, and he’s an ambassador for the gaming company HyperX. Casemiro also owns and operates an esports team. In 2020, an e-sports team, Case Esports, will be formed.
property and car
He lives in a beautiful house with his wife and children.
Like any Real Madrid player, the Brazilian drives a classic Audi SUV. Fast, spacious and safe, that’s why the Madrid man loves his cars.
Casemiro wife, marriage, children
In 2014, he married Anna Mariana Casemiro and they have one daughter. Anna Mariana Casemiro is a Brazilian makeup artist. On June 28, 2014, the couple signed a pact of life in Itatiba, Brazil, where their first child, a girl named Sara, was born in 2016.
Awards and Achievements
- The La Liga seasons are as follows: 2016-17, 2019-20 and 2021-22.
- 2013-14 King’s Cup
- Spanish Super Cup: 2017, 2019-20, 2021-22
- 2013-14, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2021-22 UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Super Cup 2016 and 2017
- 2016-2018 FIFA Club World Cup
- 2009 South American U-17 Championship
- 2011 South American U-20 Championship
- 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup
- 2019 America’s Cup
- UEFA Champions League season squad: 2016-17, 2017-18
- 2019-20 UEFA La Liga Teams
- CONMEBOL IFFHS 2011-2020 Decade Team
- Copa America Championship Teams: 202
- Casemiro was born 28 years ago in So Jose dos Campos, a city in the state of Sopaolo.
- His impressive performance against Atletico Madrid in the league showdown on 9 February 2019 made him the first Real Madrid player to score at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- You may not know the rather superstitious side of Madridists. His full name is Carlos Henrique Casimiro, and he was called Casemiro during So Paulo. At one particular match, the club’s supporters started calling him Casemiro, and after a good performance in that match, he decided that was how he wanted to be known.
- The midfield general made his La Liga Santander debut for Real Madrid in April 2013. He played the full 90 minutes in the 3-1 win over Real Betis wearing the number 38.
- Casemiro, as some of his colleagues say, made 15 appearances for Real Madrid Castilla in La Liga Smart Bank, sharing a dressing room with current first-team players Lucas Vazquez and Nacho .