The September 3rd UFC Paris card has undergone a subtle change.
With Christos Giagos out, Benoit St. Denis (9-1, 1NC) will now face promotional rookie Gabriel Miranda (16-5) in the event’s lightweight duel. Cageside Press confirmed bookings on Tuesday Preliminary report by Eurosport.
Miranda recently announced He’s already signed with the UFC — and he’ll make his debut the same night the promotion debuts in France.
Jagos reportedly pulled out due to injury.
France’s Saint Denis will be looking for his second victory inside the octagon on September 3. In his final fight, St Denis submitted Niklas Stolze by naked suffocation after passing in the second round of their UFC Vegas 56 bout. A former Brave CF athlete, Saint Denis threw his UFC debut to Elizeu Zaleski.
Miranda is also a veteran of Brave CF, although the two never met there. The 32-year-old Brazilian has won three straight.
The UFC Paris card is held at the Accor Arena in Paris, France, and the following matches are reported:
- Ciryl Gane vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Robert Whittaker vs. Marvin Vittori
- Nasuldine Imavov vs. Joaquin Barkley
- Alessio Di Chirico vs. Roman Kopilov
- Tyler Lapirus vs. Khaled Taha
- Ricardo Ramos vs. Danny Henry
- John Mark Desi vs. Nasrat Hakpalast
- Zara Fern dos Santos vs. Erin Perez
- Makhmud Muradov vs. Abusupiyan Magomedov
- Charles Jourdain vs. Nathaniel Wood
- Benoît Saint-Denis vs. Gabriel Miranda