Alex Sandro Lobo Silva Is a Brazilian professional football player currently playing for the Serie A club Juventus and the Brazilian national team. Alex Sandro started his club career at Atlético Paraná before being loaned out to Santos.
|his real name||Alex Sandro Lobo Silva|
|Profession||Brazilian professional football player|
|Also the height in feet inches||5 feet 11 inches|
|Weight (kg)||80 kg|
|Country of Citizenship||Brazilian|
|his house||Catanduwa, Brazil|
|his father’s name||Reinaldo Ramos da Silva|
|mother’s name||Maria de Fatima Lobo|
|first girlfriend||Natalia Regina|
|children||A lovely daughter, her name is Alexia|
|net worth||€65m (£56.2m)|
Alex Sandro Biography
On January 26, 1991, he was born in a lower-middle-class family in Catanduwa, Brazil. Mr. Reinaldo Ramos da Silva is his father and Mrs. Lobo Silva is his mother. Mr. Reinaldo Ramos da Silva and Mrs. Lobo Silva grow and process sugar cane. There is no information about his siblings (siblings) or their personal details. Whenever we get the personal details of his siblings, we will update them. We hope you can hold on until then. As a child, he helped his parents grow and process sugar cane. He is really passionate about football. That’s why when he’s off work, he often plays football with other young people on the pitch and in the street.
Alex Sandro height and weight
At age 31, Alex Sandro is 5 feet 11 inches tall. His weight is 70 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and black locks. There is no information about his chest, waist and hip measurements, clothing size, shoe size, biceps, etc.
- Alex Sandro was called up to the senior team for the first time in October 2008, following an incredible acclaim for Atlético Paraná’s youth team and a stellar performance in the Paraná Cup for the U23s . He only appeared in a Brasil Leiro game against Inter Milan on October 18. Alex Sandro was a big part of Atletico’s title win in 2009, and he played in eight games for Campeonato Paranaense. On January 25, he scored his first goal against Rio Branco, moving the ball around the goalkeeper himself. As early as October 2009, he has participated in 9 Brazil Leiro games and has played a total of 269 minutes.
- In 2010, Santos signed a two-year loan deal with Alex Sandro. Atletico Paranaense sold him to investors, and Uruguay’s Deportivo Maldonado has the right to register. According to the club’s 2010 financial report, Deportivo Maldonado paid 1,114,000 reais for secret player transfers.
- On July 23, 2011, Alex Sandro was signed by the Portuguese La Liga club Porto from the agent team Maldonado for 9.6 million euros. He signed a five-year contract with a €50m release clause.
- On August 20, 2015, Alex Sandro signed a five-year contract with Serie A champions Juventus. On 12 September 2015, he made his club debut in a 1-1 draw at home to Chievo in Serie A. Defending champions Juventus had a poor start to the season and were bottom of the table by late October. The team’s comeback from October 31, with a final victory in the Turin derby, saw the Brazilian left-back play a key role.
- Despite scoring his own goal in the 3-1 away loss to Genoa, Alex Sandro has kept up the fine form of last season. He replaced incumbent left-back Patrice Evra as the starting left-back after successive performances. The Frenchman moved to Marseille in January 2017.
- Alex Sandro has played 43 games this season, 11 more than the year before. As a result, he quickly became one of Massimiliano Allegri’s most reliable players. In terms of numbers, the Brazilian further improved his league goal output, scoring three goals as Juventus secured their third consecutive league and cup double. In his third season at Juventus, Alex Sandro made 39 appearances in all competitions, scoring 4 goals in 26 league games, all in Serie A; in 2017-18, he was at the club for the third time in a row Won the domestic double crown.
- Alex Sandro earned his 50th Champions League appearance in a 1-0 away win over Manchester United (excluding qualifying) on 23 October 2018. On 30 March 2019, he won his 100th Serie A appearance for Juventus in a 1-0 home win over Empoli. On April 2, he made his 150th appearance in Juventus’ next league game, a 2-0 away win at Cagliari. On April 20, he scored a provisional equalizer to help Juventus beat Fiorentina 2-1 at home to win the Serie A championship.
Alex Sandro Net Worth
The left-back signed for Juventus in December 2018 for €9.2m (£7.9m) a year. According to our estimates, he makes €45,608 (£39,441) a day and €1,900 (£1,643) an hour!
Alex Sandro’s net worth is believed to be €65m (£56.2m). Alex Sandro is currently valued at around €45m (£39m).
He has numerous sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands such as Nike, which contribute to his earnings.
property and car
Alex has a residence in Turin, Italy, where he lives with his family. Thanks to his club, he also owns a Jeep.
alex sandro wife, marriage, children
Alex is happily married. Natalia Regina is his wife’s name. They seem madly in love with each other. The couple is often seen in public together. There is no evidence that they were separated. They coexist peacefully. The couple’s daughter Alexia was born. She was born on October 8, 2016. His wife is thought to be pregnant again after he shared a photo that sparked great curiosity.
Awards and Achievements
Alex Sandro has received the following honors during his football career:
- Brazil Cup 2010
- The Copa Libertadores was held in 2011.
- Paulista Campeonato- (2010, 2011)
- Cândido de Oliveira Supertaça in 2013
- 2018 Italian Super Cup
- In the 2016-17 season, the club finished second in the Champions League.
- 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup
- In 2011, the South American U-20 Championship was held.
- 2019 America’s Cup
- 2018 American Premier League
- Jogo Team of the Year (2012 & 2013)
- 2016-17 and 2017-18 Serie A teams
- 2019 FIFA FIFPro World11 Nomination (20th Defender)
- Alex Sandro Lobo Silva, born on January 26, 1991, is a Brazilian professional football player who currently plays for Italian club Juventus as a left-back.
- In Atletico’s Campeonato Paranaense title fight, Alex Sandro played eight races. Alex Sandro scored his first goal against Rio Blanco on January 25, when he passed the ball to himself next to the goalkeeper.
- Alex Sandro’s international career includes representing the Brazilian national team at the U-20 and U-23 levels. In 2011, he was part of the South American Youth Championship and the FIFA U-20 World Cup winning team.
- Alex Sandro’s style is that he is a quick, energetic, offensive-minded defender who is also a tough blocker and a good game reader.